In my 30s, I'm a single woman with no children. Currently, I am trying to figure out what my life is going to be like, and there is no solution in sight. I'm not close to living the life I want to live or get yet. 

The economy and the current state of the world make it possible to thrive. It makes no sense to participate in the new normal if you don't have a leg up. There's no proof anything works anymore. The playbook is exclusive to you now.

My twenties were filled with shitty experiences that I have tried to shed. It's time for me to start over and be my version of 30. It's hard to believe I'm 30 years old, but I'm close to 40 years old. Being a 30 year old is about living life on your terms and without children. According to Statistics Canada, 51.5% of women ages 20 to 49 have not yet given birth to a child.

It's really hard for a black woman to live in Canada, especially in Onatrio. I'm a black woman who is a Canadian citizen by birth, born in downtown Toronto. I'm struggling to make it in this country so I decided to live and not struggle anymore. In order to modify my lifestyle, I have given up my previous lifestyle. I have to live within my means now. Living in Canada isn't getting any better and it's getting worse.

I have gotten my life together now fully. My twenty-something years are over. I need to be an adult woman to live the adult life I have always wanted to live I realize you couldn't have it all. Today's society is hard to negotiate when the playbook has disappeared. We live in a world where everything has changed. There is no straight line on the path any more called life.

In today's society, women are more likely than ever to pursue higher education, making up nearly 60% of college students.The majority of women are focused on financial independence, and a growing percentage are outearning their male partners. They also prioritize compatibility and sharing values in relationships. Women are more likely than men to say dating has become harder in the last decade, they are more self-assured, and they don't settle for less. Most women delay motherhood in favor of pursuing early career goals, yet family and children consistently rank as the top life factors for some women.

Being a woman in her 30's in 2026 era means negotiating all of these things in your life. The world changes so fast and women are doing no deal with the fallout of all these changes. It's more common to see a woman over 30 single, with no children living her life or cashing out and not having what she wants in life. Both are valid and both are real.