A luxury planner is something that I always wanted as an adult. I always believed that l couldn't have a planner because I didn't have a career. My life needs a planner for my everyday life or my long-term goals. I'm not where I want to be in life, but I'm still living my best life.  I'm still busy as a struggling career woman and digital entrepreneur.  I'm living my life on my budget as a single-income earner. I believe for the first time in my life,  I'm the girl who I want to be mentally, but I'm still working on it physically. I finally found an A5 binder in the right shade of pink and bigger than the average planner. I love all the features including a to-do list, business planner and a goal-setting planner/gratitude journal. The LUX PRODUCTIVITY - LUX PRO A5 (Pink - Pastel) is the perfect planner, and it's a come true for me. I'm designing my life by using my personal planner to do it. The planner is perfect for my needs, and I added my bullet journal spread inside my planner.