I am making rules for myself to follow this year. Your girl needs to make shit happen. I am still struggling to find a career, save money and find my housing in the future. I want to be independent, but I am living carefree and intentional at the moment. I am wise now, and I know what I need now in my life. I don't have it all, but my positive mindset is all that l need. Life is a journey and one sick bitch. It's an opportunity for growth and moving on with your life.

Mini bible for 28 year old woman aka Bree-Ann Gittens

265 days to change your life 


Exercise weekly

Take social media seriously 
Practice gratitude
Reading 50 books 
Use the 80/20 rule when eating healthily 
Focus On Your Morning Routine.
Living in an organization place
Drink more Water.
Educate Yourself.
Self Care daily 
Journaling everyday
Reframe me mindset
Make time for self-improvement
Schedule everyday life


GRAB YOUR OWN COPY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY