I’m embracing being 28 and realizing my life will take time to become reality. I’m working so hard to make it happen in the real world but it’s not easy. This year was a complete shift and my identity has changed as a result. I got dumped by a man and it was an emotional roller coaster. I saw him working at my local mall and it was brutal. Now, I'm free and the situation doesn’t hurt me anymore. Singlehood is here to stay. I’m not dating with intention anymore. It’s okay to be yourself and spend time with yourself. It is time for me to start giving myself the love that I deserve. Using my energy for everything that serves me. I’m my priority right now. 

Being unemployed for over a year hits you differently. I have been watching TikTok videos about unemployment and how bad the job market is. I keep seeing how bad the job market is. Having grown up in Canada, I see how hard things are here. It’s not easy to find a job and now it takes six months to one year to get employment. Being unemployed was causing me to feel stress out and I couldn't move on. I stopped sewing and focused on Miss Well Energetic instead. I've been broke this whole year and now I'm living with the little money I have. I'm living as an adult not like others. I'm using less social media and building what I need without looking at others. I’m planning a long employment lifestyle from now until 2025. During the day, I will be looking for a job full-time and taking care of myself at night.

My plans are nonexistent and I don't have much to look for. I'm on my own with real plans which include for people. I decided to live my life for what it is. The day after Sept 1, 2024, I decided to live my adult life as Delulu with the money I have right now. The amount of money I have is important, but it's not going to stop me from living. My mindset changed from waiting for it to happen to being happy right now. I have achieved so much in my life. I live every day because I'm free. My plans are to wake up and create a to-do list and archive everything.