Bitchology 

Be a bitch that you are always meant to be in real life. Take the power of bitch back and make it your own. Women are bad bitches who run the world and live longer lives. Be the nice girl but also be that bitch. The word bitch has a different meaning to women today. A bitch is not what you think is in today's society, and everyone has their vision of bitch. Being a bitch starts with knowing your worth and calling it what it is. She's a strong, beautiful, self-reliant female and has a bitchy attitude. It's okay to be bitch and let it out. Bitch has this negative assumption to it. Bitch is a term to weaponize for your own benefit. Why not be a bitch and live your best life without any hesitation. There's wrong with taking bitch energy and making it your own. 


THE LESSON OF BEING A BITCH 


LESSON ONE: HOW TO BE A BITCH 


I stand up for myself and my belief 
I stand up for those l love 
I speak my mind, think my feelings and do things my way
I won't compromise what's in my heart
I live my life my way 
I won't allow anyone to step on me
I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be me. 


LESSON TWO: HOW TO ACT LIKE A BITCH


Keep your head up high 
Stay in your lane 
Strut your stuff 
Speak their mind 
Don't be a yes man 
Act like you own everything 
Don't be a basic bitch 
Dress to impress 
Cut off toxic people 
Have a life plan
Don't trust everyone. 


LESSON THREE: BITCHY ATTITUDE


I know my worth 
I know who I am 
No thank you 
This is not for me
This doesn't serve me 
I'm leaving this situation 
Best response is no response 
Call out people at the right time 
Say no 
Say fuck you with a smile 
I don't need this 
Call out as what it is