Pride is full of love, acceptance and feeling free to be yourself. According to someone at the Toronto Pride event, this was the biggest Pride event ever. Toronto came out to celebrate and support the community. The vibes were magical, and so much love in the air. I was standing next to a gay couple at the concert. He loved his boyfriend so much, and that’s the world where I want to live in. At the end of the day, love is love, and it’s not anyone's opinion to judge. I didn’t go to the parade because I was prepared to go or had information. I saw a calendar on the website for a live performance to end the Pride celebration on June 24, 2023. 


Bright Lights closed the festival weekend out with electropop icon Lights, who is playing her first-ever Pride. The event also has an all-female artist closing extravaganza with Bright Lights also features breakout sensation Devon Cole and the highly talented memyself&vi and Favvkes live at TD Main Stage (Nathan Phillips Square). Guest appearance by Fefe Dobson, who sang Ghost, and everyone was singing. I let myself go, and I was screaming the lyrics of Ghost. 


The show was good, and you can feel the bass. Toronto's Pride and the production team did great with all performances. The show was 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. You have to be there to feel the vibes. Favvkes was amazing with rockstar songs and vibes. Memyself&vi slowed it down with their music. It was giving the neighbourhood vibes. Devon Cole has an aesthetic with her music. She is so sweet and relatable. Cole gave an hour performance, and her song has so much meaning to it. I know Lights from my many music days that were eight years ago. Her music has changed, and l was feeling it. She was amazing in her fur coat and matching black leather shorts, and a one-side chopped top. Lights music has changed, and I’m happy that I waited. She gave me a show that I won't forget.