SUMMARY: The youngest of King Triton's daughters, Ariel is a beautiful and spirited young mermaid with a thirst for adventure. Longing to find out more about the world beyond the sea, Ariel visits the surface and falls for the dashing Prince Eric. Following her heart, she makes a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, to experience life on land. Information is from the little mermaid movie. 
 
Supporting my little mermaid is supporting all black girls in our society. Black leads make box office money history if we support. Ariel is a redhead white girl, but the director gives the role to the right people not based on race. Halle Bailey's talent got her the lead role in this movie. The backlash is so heartbreaking, but I don’t listen to people who don’t get it. This is for all black girls and our Ariel Halle Bailey. I will be watching with love and true happiness.  
 
The movie was so different from the original, and the changes were so many I can’t choose. I’m happy that she was engaged at the end of the movie. The love story was so cute. When he realized that she was the one right under his nose. It was perfection. 
 
The movie was over two hours long and kept the essence of my little mermaid. Halle Bailey was amazingly cute and her acting and singing were 100 % outstanding. She was made for that role. Javier Bardem was perfect as King Triton. Jonah Hauer-King did a good job as Prince Eric. They give his character a backstory and I’m still processing. My favourite scene was Kiss the Girl with Ariel and Eric in boat and it is ironic. The ending took my breath away. The way Ariel hugs her father was breathtaking. Her family came to see her off with her new fiancé. I love the actor in the film but the story needed a rewrite.