What makes dating so hard, and why is no one on my level? My mind keeps asking me these questions. I am a 28-year-old woman who just started dating. I never had a boyfriend before. It doesn’t bother me anymore because I’m happy being self-parented. Dating was a challenging experience for me.
It's so hard for a straight woman to deal with men and their tactics when she wants to date men. It would be nice to know what they are thinking and why they aren't able to express it. A person loses a lot of energy when dating. Your energy levels decrease because it is so exhausting. I’m taking a break from the dating scene and focusing on myself. Actively working on my own pleasure and studying men. I believe that chasing someone or a thing makes it not happen.

I would rather invest in myself than be in a relationship or look for a relationship. Your energy is so precious and why are you wasting your time on someone who doesn’t match your vibe? I am not willing to waste my time or energy on someone. The process of building relationships is hard work, and finding someone with whom you can connect is even harder. Whenever I come across someone who acts silly, I find it difficult to give myself to them. Someone who is on the same level as me would be ideal for me. Modern day dating is like a dumpster fire and the pool is tainted badly. Waiting for a boy to reply to my texts is not the type of girl I want to be. Today's men are not giving you anything or courting you like or need and I know it's old fashion. It will take time for the right person to come so investing in myself will make me stronger and less insecure in the future. This is my time to build me aka the dream girl of my own version.

At this point in my life, I choose to date myself. I'm closing that chapter about wanting a relationship for now. I am interested in intentionally dating myself and seeing what happens. Dating is a challenge in today's society, and men are not like in rom-coms. I've never successfully dated anyone before, but I'm fine with looking and waiting. Taking myself out will be a priority, as well as spending more time at home. This is an opportunity to explore and learn. I want to invest in myself and build my dream life. The energy is important so I'm using it on myself. When dating yourself put yourself first and chase your dreams. Invest time in your finances, housing, family, fitness, mental health, self-improvement passion projects, and children, if you have any. Dating can get you into your feelings so we'll date ourselves now. There's nothing worse than feeling insecure and not being yourself without feeling like you're performing. Date yourself and fall in love with yourself.