free your energy 

Your energy is your own. The source of your energy can be valuable and can change your perspective. You flow energy when you experience a surge of positive energy and maintain a level of energy. Energy can be positive or negative but it's your energy. Your emotions affect your energy. There can be fluctuations in energy levels from one day to the next. Energy flows through our bodies. Your energy is so precious, so give it only to things that matter. Being self-aware of your energy and taking steps to increase your access to it. Finding a fine balance between energy drainers and feeling energized is the key to a consistent life.

FREE ENERGY METHOD

Say this aloud: I am no longer standing in my way. I am worthy of every blessing that comes into my life. I choose not to lower my vibrations and do things that only serve me. 

1. Talk to yourself kindly 
2. Talk to your positively
3. Challenge yourself daily 
4. Workout and read often 
5. Learn something daily 
6. Create a lifestyle of love 
7. Standup yourself
8. Walk away from unneeded drama 
9. Use gratitude every day
10. Always flow with life