Bree-Ann Gittens Get a Life 


  Chapter one 


Your officially another story to long list of girls- he’s now the villain of your story 

Text message arrived around 1:09 pm on Friday afternoon. My ear was ringing after I listened to someone told me by the killers. I was so excited that Urgen texted me back because it was a three-day wait. The moment I saw his text messages, my heart skipped a beat, before I sent him a funny but relatable text. I was used to overthinking the right text. The day I got comfortable that’s when everything changed.

As my heart dropped, it broke into millions. A broken heart and the idea that he would never be with me again were feelings I had never experienced before. This was such a painful experience because I thought we were building something. He was disgusted by me and I was his ick. I did nothing wrong and I didn’t deserve this. After that I was crying and in dazes not understanding how someone can treat you like shit.

He dumped me for my virginal Oder and I'm not joking. I was emotionally available and ready for a sexual relationship. I'm a beautiful healthy woman who has never had sex before. I was clean and he told me to get checked out by doctors. In my opinion, my body is healthy and he affected my self-worth as a woman. He was done with me and that was it. Unspoken situationships are painful. It took me crying to realize that he had given me trauma and he was not my person. He was the villain in my story.


I will never forgive him for what he did to me but I am thankful for the way he had helped me heal. After a few months, it still hurt but he had a small penis and it was truly disgusting what he did. When I got the ick mid-way, I ignored it. There was no way he was going to be my guy. I wasn't the problem, he was. My first ever date was with him. It ended with me crying and feeling emotionally
drained. Yes, I named dropped. This is my story.