My perspective on life has changed as a result of therapy. The self-discovery process I went through before starting therapy was very helpful to me. I was open to receiving therapy after one session. Therapy is a form of treatment aimed at relieving emotional distress and mental health problems according to Psychology Today. Many cultures are against therapy, and some cultures do not want to participate in therapy. Therapy is an opportunity for growth and understanding. Therapy gets people to consider doing things differently to get better results. 


It is beneficial to talk to someone who isn't in your daily life. Having a conversation without judgment about what you are experiencing. To speak with your therapist, you have to feel comfortable. Opening up to someone isn't easy but the relief of getting things off your chest feels better. Talking or ranting to someone can lead to breakthroughs. People can't see all the problems they have but having someone who can see your problems from a different perspective can help. Therapists are educated and give you advice or tips for your benefit.


You may be able to work on aspects of your life as a result of your therapy session. My experience was positive and enlightening. Therapy got me out of my head and into the real world. I have a hard time working in a toxic workplace environment. I have self-sabotaged myself throughout the year. I like talking to my therapist and it gives me motivation to take control. Do I get thirsty during therapy sessions? Do I find therapy draining? A one-hour session gives me time to work on my life. Over the course of our conversation, I have discussed so many things in my life, including working a toxic job, getting a new job, family, my personality, mental health, self-care, social life and being laid off. I'm officially done with therapy because it got cut. A new therapist is something I see myself getting in the future. Right now, I'm living my life and building my life and also living my life.


I don't have therapy anymore. I lost access to therapy. As a single individual, I must figure this out on my own. In the aftermath of therapy sessions, it's motivation for living your best life. It has given me a greater understanding of myself, my reality, past trauma, and living my life under my current circumstances. I like working out by talking. There will be a void in my life when I no longer have someone who listens to me and gives me positive feedback. The impact of therapy on my mindset and life perspective has been profound. I built an unbreakable foundation and I'm ready to make my life a reality. It would be amazing to go back to therapy in the next ten years. I believe in therapy and would love to do it again. Taking part in therapy allows me to process my feelings. I enjoy having someone listen to me when they talk. My life after therapy is going to be good and I use tools in every aspect of my life.