My relationship status is self-partnered and kind of seeing someone.  I have never been in a relationship before. I'm a 28-year-old woman living her best life mentally. My life needs so much work. I started dating after using an app called Chatme. 

BACK IN  2023 

I am choosing to live a different life than others. Being in a romantic relationship is not for me. Putting in the work for a relationship seems hard. I don't want to do it personally.  I am tired of dating online, and the same old insecurities come back. I wanted more but I don't know how. I wanted to see if there were more out there.

Dating yourself Challenge 

Solo Date Ideas and Activities


THE BASICS

Explore your hometown
Book a yoga or fitness class
Do a DIY solo spa day
Take a cooking class
Volunteer
Cook yourself dinner
Book a photoshoot
Go for a bike ride
Schedule a massage

THE CHANELLGE ON VALENTINE"S DAY 

Dress up and enjoy a meal at your favourite restaurant.
Go for a leisurely walk in a beautiful park.
Attend a museum show or gallery exhibition.
Buy yourself popcorn and attend a movie you want to see.
List your core values.
Throw a vision board party
Galentine's Day party at home - Potluck style
Spend money on your with a mini shopping spree