Welcome to 2024 SEASON 


 A new chapter begins for all of us, and I'm ready for it. This is the year, I'm focusing on myself only. I want to be a person who can change an undesired trait or behaviour by making a personal goal to improve anyone's life. I'm making a promise to myself to change my future self. Making rules, not making New Year's resolutions anymore. Rules have a clear vision, and I feel they are more achievable. Sometimes, we need inspiration to kick off the new year. 2024 has to be a fulfilling year of balance, making more money, consistency and results. We all have personal goals that we want to meet in our lives, including housing, materialism, happiness, career, relationships, travel and everything in between. I'm putting together a list of rules that are not simple to achieve. These are designed to last one full year. Start manifesting everything and anything in your life. 

 


THE NEW YEAR RULES 


Practice mindfulness.
Cook something new each week.

Create a cleaning schedule you'll stick to.

Commit to a healthier sleep routine.

Join a club.

Learn to love vegetables.

Prioritize annual health screenings.

Plan a vacation.

Consider therapy.

Volunteer regularly.

Get in a body-positive mindset.

Listen to novels while you work out.

Try a guided workout or class.

Continue fun learning at home.

Stop procrastinating on a tough decision.

Upcycle your wardrobe for good.

Explore new hobbies.

Give yourself a new look.

Invest in your skincare routine.

Start walking more.

Do one thing at a time.

Give yourself more compliments.

Be current about the news.

Ease stress with kindness.

Makeover your daily routine