My birthday is officially here. A new chapter in my life begins. I have grown so much in this year. I finally became an adult, independent woman and a spiritual person who manifests.  I believe in the universe and self-care practices more than ever. My 20s are almost over, and I know that I will be creating my dream life in my 30s. My post-college journey isn't easy, but I can breathe and live as an adult woman for the first time. I'm living my life as an independent woman, done chasing, and I'm letting things come to me. The universe will deliver. 

  
Finding myself was a painful journey, and growth is a healing award. I finally feel like an adult woman who does adult things. Post-college is over, and now I'm living my everyday. I'm still figuring out who I am and how to get the dream life. Growing up is a hard process, and figuring out yourself isnt easy. I have learned to embrace your failures until I get it right. I haven't been successful in the real world. My focus is on a career and saving money. 


I'm obsessed with investing in myself and loving myself. I choose to be happy as a way to protect my mental health.  Loving myself has given me a high on life. I had a boy drama this year, and now I'm over it. I choose to focus on building myself for my 30-year-old self as the 20's start to close. Investing in myself is a starting process of my consistent journey. I want to achieve my goals in the next 10 years. 


At 27, Letting go and redirecting my life was how I survived. I want to thrive in society, but I know my limits. I know that life isn't fair. There is a door for opportunities in the real world that you make yourself. You can't get experience if you don't get experience. I'm making my career. Letting go is the right thing to do, and redirection is my god. At 28, I'm opening my opportunities for myself.