It’s officially a girl with a 9-5 job in Scarborough with a balanced lifestyle. It took me years to get a job in Scarborough. Sometimes, I don’t believe I have a job. I wait for the shoe to drop, then I practice gratitude. Working the hours of 9 to 5 is different. I have the energy to complete tasks or go out after work. I worked the night shift until early 2023. It was a living nightmare working for a Fortune 500 company. Working the day shift is much better for your well-being and your life. I have the ability to practice self-care every day. I am happy that I work during the day now. My energy flows, and my intentions are real. All I ever wanted was balance. I have manifested a job that is in the morning and not labour-intensive. I have a lazy girl job, and dreams come true.  


I’m officially a morning person who wakes up after 7:30 a.m. I have my morning path to get me out of my house. Starting the day early has its perks. You can get a lot of stuff done during the day, and I wrap my days up earlier. Being a night owl was a big part of my life. Now, I can’t be up late like I used to. I am too drowsy after 11 p.m. to be operational, and it causes me to wind down early. Being a morning person is new to me, and I have written an article to help you become a morning person.  


My current favourites 


Real Fruit smoothies 
Strawberries smoothies with mango and strawberries bobbins

Homemade coffee
Espresso, creamer & brown sugar

Stanley
 64oz water bottle 

Lululemon 
Go Getter Bag 2.0 25L

New York Yankees 
Baseball cap