BECOME A GHOST & WORK ON YOUR GOALS 

Becoming a ghost after quitting my full-time job two months into the new year. After, leaving my job with only $200 in the bank account and last payment coming the week after. Life becomes scary when you don’t have money anymore. I was in survivor mode, my positive mental state was going, and the feeling that I never wanted to work was becoming real. Everything I have been through has led to this moment. I value my peace and my balance lifestyle. What I want is not what I need now. Doing the work has led to breakthroughs. I had to ask myself a lot of questions, and I had to answer them. I feel good about my current aspirations. I will be doing things with an adult mindset and taking it slow. I’m embracing the journey in for the slow burn. Focusing on myself and my goals in private at home was a journey. It takes time and energy to get to where I want to go. Being private like a ghost was inspirational. Being a ghost is a spiritual treat with less money to no money. Everything is different now, and I’m not the same person now. I’m an adult woman with good intentions and a mindset who wants her dream life. I’m ready to be a girl in the real world again.