Spring officially arrives on Monday, March 20, so resetting and creating a new lifestyle and to-do list is the time right now. Spring is a time of renewal and cleansing of yourself and your home. This year, I am resetting myself and doing Spring cleaning on my Sunday reset to-do list. This spring, I'm resetting my whole life and mindset. The sun is shining in my bedroom today, and I am typing this article at my desk. I'm feeling so optimistic and authentic about doing the work. 

HITTING RESET WITH THESE CLUB RULES 

1. MOVE EVERY DAY 


"Commit to moving for at least 30 minutes a day."


2.  EAT HEATHLHY AGAIN 


"Make new changes to your every daily meal or routine." 


3. DRINK ENOUGH WATER 


"Grab a cute water bottle or tumblr and drink your water daily." 


4. CLEANING YOUR HOME


Do a deep clean of your space in selections. Take your time doing tasks you never do. Make sure to throw out things you dint need anymore. Clean and refresh your space with positive vibes. 


5. SCHEDULES + PLANNING 


"Do a weekly or monthly review and make a daily to-do list." 


6. THE SHOWER


"Pamper yourself with a relaxing bath or shower." Do a full body scrub and make it an experience."


7. JOURNALING 


"Write in a notebook or purchase the five-minute journal." 


8. READ 


"Reading is an escape from yourself, and being in someone else mind or experiences makes you feel pure pleasure. 


9. DECLUTTER & ORGANIZE YOUR DIGITAL SPACE


"Update and delete all social media accounts. Do the research and see what's popular and make new changes. Ex: changing bio or profile photo. 


10. LIFE UPDATE


"Go through your projects/goals list and tick off what you accomplished last year. After adding new projects and breaking them down into small, actionable steps for this year."