This is my first update for 2024. This year has been a slow start and nothing to report. Last year, I was laid off from my job after turning 28 years old. I was job searching, had three job interviews, dated a boy for the first time and got dumped over text. It was an experience and the boy hurt me deeply. My life has improved since he left and I am getting to know myself better. Situationships aren't fun and the boy didn't care at all. I'm healed from job loss and the boy.


In this economic climate, finding a new job is difficult. Job hunting is tough and the job application process is complicated. I have not worked in 6 months and I don't care anymore. I'm completely broke and there and I have no solution to my problems. As far as my fashion career is concerned, I still have one more plan to work in it. I'm going to fashion school to gain the skills I need to get a career in Canada. I'm officially attending a fast-track program and getting the experience for future employment. Finding a career or job is difficult in Canada due to immigration, struggling Canadian-born and racial basis. The only option now is to get my career started with a steady income.


It will be less than a year until I turn 30. I'm thinking about my life in my 30s and making long-term plans. My life has many setbacks and I'm working on not letting them control me. I'm ready to start my career in Toronto. It is essential that you work hard in today's economy and earn money in order to survive. I want to be independent in things that matter to me. I am putting in the work now in order to be successful when I am in my 30s. The idea of turning 30 right now is scary and confusing. I'm losing my youth.