BROADWAY FIRST TIMER 

In my first-ever matinee theatre experience, I saw a Broadway show. Walking upstairs to get my program booklet and sitting in my seat was so much fun. During my visit to the Royal Alexandra Theatre in downtown Toronto, my mother and I saw Six the Musical. In my opinion, experience is more valuable than materialism. The bright lights and pop music made you want to join in on the preference. Seeing my first female play was the best experience of my life. 500 Years of Historical Heartbreak and 21st Century Girl Power were effectively portrayed. I loved the music and the vibe was out of this world. 


"Six" is a British pop musical written by Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss in their final year at Cambridge University. The play has a modern and fresh take on being a woman who has hush and common. A singing competition tells the story of Henry VIII's six wives in a contemporary comedy style. In the end, a woman stops competing with each other and lives the truth their way. It's a powerful statement that women can come together. There is nothing better than a musical for women. It's original at its finest. Everyone had a solo and that made me happy.