Being single on Valentine's Day is a tradition to live by every February. I have never been in a relationship or been called a girlfriend. I'm older now, and I see myself as a woman who can buy your own flowers. I want to explore more while working on my career, financial situation and how I want to live my life. I'm choosing myself this year while letting someone in on the side. I want to focus on myself and have fun in between. I'm going to be my own Valentine until someone is worthy of the title.


How to spend Valentine's Day as a single woman


Host a Singles-Only Dinner Party


cook an amazing dinner
pop some bubbly
toast to your independence.


Enjoy a Beauty Treatment


haircut
blowout
mani-pedi
massage.


Stay In and Pamper Yourself


Take a long bath
Put on a face mask


Catch Up With Feel Good Movies 


Order pizza from your favourite place
binge-watch movies 


Explore a New Neighborhood


Walk up and down the streets
Grab a coffee at the hip café
Browse the racks of stores 


Avoid Social Media


Make V-day a phone-free day. 
Stalking your ex or crush or satitionship 
Be happy for yourself instead

Buy Yourself Flowers


Treat yourself to a beautiful arrangement of flowers 
Place your flowers near you