A COMMUNITY VIEWING PARTY 

"Perfect Addiction" 

Staring 
Kana Madeira
Matthew Noszka
Ross Butler


INTRODUCTION

The Perfect addiction movie is officially out on video prime. I'm throwing a mini movie prime in my bedroom to celebrate. I read the novel last summer. I fall so in fall with all the characters in the book. Kayden is my dream boyfriend. The story is compelling with all the sexual tension before the main characters get into a relationship. 

MOVIE INFO
 
In a mini introduction, successful MMA trainer Sienna Lane (Kiana Madeira) discovers that her boyfriend Jax (Matthew Noszka), the reigning MMA underground fighting champion, has been cheating on her with her sister. Sienna sets out to get revenge by training the one man capable of dethroning him: his arch-nemesis Kayden (Ross Butler).



OUR OPINION

I loved the movie. The movie does stay true to the book storylines but forgets some characters and plots. The production team made a lot of changes to match their budget and the six week deadline. Kiana Madeira played Sienna Lane, and Ross Butler played Kayden, the main romantic couple in the movie. They did a great job, and both embodied characters perfectly. Matthew Noszka played Jax, and he embodied him so well, and it's crazy. They did a good job using the novel materials and putting it into one hour and half movie.  I wish it was longer and sexually tension was longer. It stays true to the essence of the story. 


What are your thoughts on the movie? Let me know your feelings and throughs.